Slay the Dragon and Win up to $100,000 Prizes
We are so happy to announce that, Slay the Dragon, the final chapter of KCC Beowulf will go live at 12:00 on Nov 7, 2022 (UTC).
During this event, users can fight for their camp and win the chance to share the prize pool.
Slay the Dragon and Win the Prize Pool
Event Time: 12:00 on Nov 7, 2022 to 10:00 on Nov 13, 2022 (UTC)
Users can choose a Camp (The Dragon or Challengers) and increase the total Health Points or Attach Points of each Camp by donation or authorizing to fight.
We will take a snapshot on November 13th at 10:00 (UTC), and the winning team will get a chance to share the prize pool. The prize pool can be up to $100,000.
More details here:
1. Users need to craft the Beowulf PFP NFT before they choose camps. Pay attention that a single address needs to hold at least the character NFT and 4 item NFTs to craft a PFP NFT. The uncrafted item NFTs can be swapped to potions to boost the Challengers’ attack points or trade in the MojitoSwap NFT trading market.
2. How to Choose Your Camps?
After crafting, users can authorize their Beowulf PFP NFT to fight for either “The Dragon” or “The Challenger”.
- The Dragon’s initial health point is 100,000, and the Challenger’s initial attack point is 0.
- Users choosing any camps will add their own attack points to the camp’s total points. For example, the attack point of A’s PFP NFT is 200. If A chooses the Challengers, the total points of the Challengers will increase by 200.
- Before 10:00 on November 12th (UTC), users can change camps as they want. After changing camps, the attack/health point will be deducted from the original camp and automatically added to the new camp.
- After joining one camp with authorization, users cannot freely trade PFP NFT in the MojitoSwap NFT market. Trading PFP NFT will be available again after the event ends or deauthorizing PFP.
3. How to increase the camps’ total points?
Increase Challengers’ Attack Points With Potions
During the campaign, users can use potions to increase their attack points. One bottle of potion can raise 10% of the attack points, and a single PFP NFT can use a maximum of 50 bottles. (Note that the potion can only be used if users choose the Challengers camp. If the user swapped to the Dragon camp after using the potion, the attack points raised by using the potion will be temporarily sealed, unless the user returns to the Challenger camp)
How do I Get Potions?
- Uncrafted item NFTs can be swapped to potions with one click, the number of potions is the same as the number of NFTs users have.
- Users can get potions by completing the following tasks, and each address can get up to 3 bottles of potions.
- Addresses that have interacted with the KCC before September 28, 2022, can mint 1 bottle of potions.
- From November 7 at 12:00 to November 10 at 12:00 (UTC), users can mint 1 bottle of potion for every 1 KCS staked on sKCS.io. Valid users cannot mint the potion until 12:00 on November 10th.
- Buy potions on the MojitoSwap NFT Marketplace
Note: You can only mint the potion if you have a Beowulf character NFT. Click here to create a Beowulf character NFT.
Donate to Raise The Health Points of The Dragon.
During the campaign, users can also donate KCS to increase the health points of the Dragon. For every 0.1 KCS donated, the Dragon’s Health Points will increase by 10. A single address can donate a maximum of 10 KCS. The donation will go directly to the prize pool and will be distributed to the winning camp.
1. The KCC Beowulf campaign base prize pool is worth up to $100,000, which will be unlocked on a ladder basis based on the number of challengers.
Details are as follows:
2. The prize pool distribution method will be decided depending on the winning camp (dragon and challengers)。
If the Challengers camp wins, the user who chooses the Challengers camp will share the prize pool based on the ratio of “individual attack points/total attack points of the Challengers camp”.
If the Dragon camp wins, the system will draw a lottery based on the contribution value of the user who chooses the Dragon camp (attack points provided by PFP & health points increased by donations). For every 100 points contributed, users can get one lottery ticket.
3. The rewards will be airdropped to the user’s KCC wallet address within 5 business days after the event ends.
The KCC GoDAO Team