KCC Weekly Ecosystem Report (07/29–08/04)
Here is another KCC Weekly Report summarizing the recent progress of our chain and the latest news about KCC Projects. This week we have two new projects, Klein Finance and sKCS, launched on KuCoin Community Chain.
1. KCC Key Data Highlight
2. KCC Ecosystem Update
Torches Finance and KuCoin Win Launched an Activity — Guardian Star
KuCoin Win, the most popular game hub of KuCoin Exchange, collaborated with Torches Finance, the Best lending protocol based on KuCoin Community Chain. On August 3, 2022, They came up with an activity — Guardian Star (APP user exclusive).
Guardian Star is a mystery box game from KuCoin Win. Players can choose the merchandise set they are interested in, pay 100% of the participation amount and get 100% of the merchandise in the merchandise set. A minimum of 3 USDT can get prizes worth $350 Torchlight NFT. A minimum of 3 USDT can get prizes worth $350 Legendary Torchlight NFT (SSR) and these NFTs can be traded in MojitoSwap NFT Marketplace.
From 10:00 on August 3, 2022, to 10:00 on August 20, 2022 (UTC).
- Play Guardian Star, Win Up to $350 Worth of Torchlight NFTs Now!
- How to Join Guardian Star in 4 Steps
PENCIL DAO Has Started NFT Staking Utility on KCC
PENCIL DAO has started the first NFT staking utility on KCC. This utility enables projects on KCC open NFT staking pools for their minted collections and rewards NFT holders with KCC tokens.
Currently, the PENCIL team launched 4 dedicated NFT staking pools for Lomen, KCC Unicorn, MojitoCattle, and Torchlight NFT. Users can stake their NFT in the pool and earn PENCIL tokens as rewards. To stake 1 NFT users have to pay a small staking fee in PENCIL.
In the future, there will be more pools sponsored by NFT projects residing on KCC with rewards like KCS and other tokens. You can check it out here: https://www.pencildao.com/staking.html
About Pencil Dao
Pencil DAO is an NFT ecosystem which aims to:
- Provide infrastructure where digital artists can launch their unique NFT projects by holding PENCIL governance tokens
- Allow PENCIL holders to decide which products of artists should be launched first or cancelled completely using governance platform
- Allow PENCIL holders to control the settings of marketplace and other infrastructure utilities using governance platform (taxes, allocations, listing requirements, and more)
- Provide decentralized NFT factory where everyone can create their custom NFT collection using templates or their own art
- Distribute part of collected service taxes to locked PENCIL holders
Join Pencil DAO:
Klein Finance Mainnet Has Officially Launched
On July 29, 2022, Klein Finance announced mainnet official launch based on KCC ecology. At present, users can transfer their token assets such as ERC-20, BSC, and Polygen to the KCC main network through the cross-chain bridge. And participate in Klein Finance staking, adding liquidity to obtain income.
About Klein Finance
Klein Finance is a DEX (Decentralized Exchange) on KCC (KuCoin Community Chain), on which tokens under KRC 20 standard can be traded. Klein Finance Aims to allow digital assets to be traded in a safe and stable on-chain environment with low slippage, good depth, and low fees, it also enables users to obtain rewards by locking digital assets. With a mixed liquidity pool trading model, Klein Finance provides a cross-market mechanism for creating stablecoins liquidity pools as well as non-stablecoin trading pairs.
- Klein Finance AMA — 10 Things You Should Know About Klein Finance
- Klein Finance Research: Comparison on Core Elements of Major Public Chains
- Klein Finance: An Efficient Trading Platform with Low Slippage and Low Impermanent Losses
The Advantages of Klein Finance
As leading DEX on KuCoin Community Chain, Klein provides liquidity pools for Liquidity Providers to trade and stake their assets with low slippage and transaction fees. The AMM mode can automatically adjust the liquidity aggregation range based on the feed price given by the internal Oracle, which can significantly lower the required fees. Also, users can obtain extra profits trading and staking in Klein.
Klein’s token can be obtained also through trading and staking, which later can be locked to obtain Klein’s governance token veKEN, which can be used to boost mining or vote to improve the ecosystem. Also, Klein has passed audit by PeckShield, thus it is a safe and promising DeFi project in today’s market.
Join Klein Finance:
sKCS Has Officially Launched on August 4
Singapore, August 04, 2022 — sKCS.io a liquidity staking protocol for KCS on KCC has officially launched Users can stake KCS into sKCS.io and receive sKCS. sKCS can be used to participate in other DeFi products to obtain higher returns or unstake back to KCS at any time.
Benefits of holding sKCS？
- As a non-custodial liquid staking solution on the KCC, sKCS holders can participate in the development of the KCC, making KCC more secure
- sKCS can be considered as a staking certificate, which can be exchanged for KCS without risk. As time grows, the exchange ratio of sKCS: KCS will be higher and higher
- sKCS is also able to circulate freely, which can greatly increase the utilization of capital.
Disclaimer note: This is a weekly report that the core KCC team will be releasing with the support of its community members and partners to provide insights on the network’s growth, challenges, and overall observations. If you want us to include any more information or need specific insights please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org