Join the “Practice Makes Perfect” and Mint 9 Beowulf Limited Background NFTs
We will start the 4th round of the KCC Beowulf Campaign — Practice Makes Perfect, at 10:00 on October 24, 2022 (UTC).
During the 4th round of the Beowulf campaign, a single address can win up to 4 background NFTs by completing the specified staking tasks.
Join the “Practice Makes Perfect” and Mint Your Exclusive Background NFTs
Event Time: 10:00 on October 24, 2022 to 10:00 on October 30, 2022 (UTC)
Event Rewards: KCC Beowulf Limited Background NFTs
There are 9 background NFTs in this round, including 5 regular background NFTs and 4 exclusive background NFTs. Also, KuCoin 5th Anniversary Special Background Minting will be available at 10:00 AM (UTC) on Oct 24th. You can check the whitelist here.
Here is how the Beowulf character NFT looks on the different backgrounds.
Participation Projects: Torches, sKCS, KuSwap, OpenLeverage
1. During this event, the Challengers have to hold the Beowulf Character NFT to participate in the following activities. Suppose you don’t have a Beowulf character NFT yet. In that case, you can click here to mint a Beowulf character NFT (Please note that now only addresses that have not interacted with KCC before September 28, 2022, can mint the Character NFT).
2. During this event, users can mint background NFTs by completing specific tasks. A single address can win up to 4 limited NFTs.
Torches Exclusive Task
- From 10:00 on October 24, 2022 to 10:00 on October 30, 2022 (UTC), supply at least $100 or borrow at least $50 worth of assets on Torches.
sKCS Exclusive Task
- From 10:00 on October 24, 2022 to 10:00 on October 30, 2022 (UTC), Stake at least 2 KCS on sKCS.io.
KuSwap Exclusive Task
- From 10:00 on October 24, 2022 to 10:00 on October 30, 2022 (UTC), Stake any amount of KUS on KuSwap.
OpenLeverage Exclusive Task
- From 10:00 on October 24, 2022 to 10:00 on October 30, 2022 (UTC), challengers need to connect their wallet to the OpenLeverage.
- The exclusive background NFTs have more Attack Points with the corresponding project logos than the regular background NFTs.
- A single address can obtain up to 4 background NFTs.
- Background NFTs will be minted randomly.
- Background NFTs cannot be traded.
- KCC reserves the right to explain the terms of the event.
How To Join the KCC Beowulf Campaign: Practice Makes Perfect
1. Visit Beowulf’s mission page and connect your wallet.
2. Choose one of 4 projects (KuSwap, Torches, sKCS and OpenLeverage) and tap the “To do” button. Also, you can complete all staking tasks of the projects.
3. Complete these quests. Don’t forget to click “Verify” every time you complete a task.
4. Go back to Beowulf’s mission page and you can click the “Mint” button to mint your background NFTs right now.
Click the link to view the tutorial.
More info on the KCC Beowulf Campaign
1. What is KCC Beowulf
KCC Beowulf is a 7-week interacting activity. It is divided into 6 parts: First, all challengers must mint an initial character NFT. Then, they will go through a 4-round of Web3 project interaction. In the final part, challengers must craft a final profile picture (PFP) NFT and choose a side of two parties.
During the campaign, there are 9 categories of NFTs, and each type has a different level of NFT items. Therefore, challengers have to complete different quests to get these NFTs.
2. KCC Beowulf Timeline
Click here to learn more.
The KCC GoDAO Team
Follow us on Twitter >>> https://twitter.com/KCCOfficialTW
Join us on Discord >>> https://bit.ly/kccdiscord
Join us on Telegram >>>https://t.me/KCCOfficialEnglishCommunity
Follow us on Medium >>>https://kccofficial.medium.com/