Join KCC Top Unicorns Week and Win Limited NFT Airdrop
Good news! We will officially launch the Top Unicorns Week on May 12, 2022 .
You can see the event details below:
Top Unicorns Week with Limited NFT Airdrop
Event Duration: May 12, 2022 to 10:00:00 on May 16, 2022 (UTC)
Prize Pool: 730 KCC Unicorn-Limited Edition NFTs
During the event, users who complete all the tasks assigned by the top 10 projects and participate in community voting with the same wallet address will be qualified for a random limited NFT airdrop.
You can check tasks assigned by the Top 10 projects here (in alphabetical order) and visit www.kcc.io/unicorn to participate.
Considering the task difficulty of some projects, users only need to complete tasks marked with * to be eligible for the random airdrop of KCC Unicorn-Limited Edition NFT.
The winners will receive KCC Unicorn-Limited Edition NFT airdrops. A total number of 1,000 NFTs with different rarities; 730 NFTs will be airdropped in the Top 10 Unicorns Week, and the remaining 270 NFTs will be airdropped in the Special Event for wallets.
Click here to view more info of community voting
1. The Airdrop will be randomly sent to qualified users.
2. The NFT’s special utilities will be revealed in the future.
About KCC Unicorn-Limited Edition NFT
Tutorial of How to Participate in the Events
The steps below contain what users need to prepare in order to participate in the KCC Unicorn Carnival Week
Before participating in the event, users must:
- Create and set up your KCC wallet
- Make sure your wallet has enough KCS (KCS is the gas on KCC)
Then, proceed with participating in the KCC Unicorn Carnival Week
1. Visit https://www.kcc.io/unicorn
3. Choose a project you want to participate in
4. Complete the specified tasks (Note: Different projects have different tasks)
5. Participate in community voting
1. KCC Unicorn Carnival Week will draw the winning users and complete the distribution around May 20, 2022. Users can check for themselves in their KCC supporting wallets.
3. KCC reserves the right to explain the terms of the event.